Sunday, October 2, 2011

A very pretty juice

Did an hour long run and half hour yoga this morning :) When I woke up this morning and looked out the window, leaves were swaying and the sky was...gloomy.I can smell winter already. Definitely NOT a good way to start off the day, but I decided to run anyway, it always makes everything better, trust me!

So, usually on Sundays, I like to juice. It became my juicing day ever since I started juicing xD
And, every Sunday, I would have carrots and beets in my juice, but my mom forgot to buy them :(

 I ransacked the fridge, and found out that my mom had cut off broccoli crowns and left a bunch of stalks in the crisper. I also bought a bunch of organic celery on Friday for only 99 cents, without asking my mom first (when you see cheap stuff, you don't hesitate!). So now we have two beautiful bunches of celery. 


Celery and broccoli stalk juice doesn't sound so appetizing, does it? Fortunately we still had one miserable little beet, some red grapes and purple cabbage!

Without further ado, purple juice! 
Such a nice colour. 

They say capture the moment. So I did xD

 Done juicing! My beloved Vitamix is at the back.

So pretty, so good!


Pretty in purple juice (I believe drinking it will make you prettier too!). 
  • Celery
  • Beets
  • Grapes
  • Purple cabbage
  • Broccoli stalks

Juice everything. For the amount of each veggie/fruit, I recommend putting more of the stuff that will make the juice taste good. If you put too much cabbage, it will have a "spicy" taste that not many people will like!

No comments:

Post a Comment