Monday, October 10, 2011

More food!! :D

This morning I had the Asian Almond green tea granola and Dark choco chip mocha muffin that I made yesterday for breakfast (recipe in previous post). They are oh-so-delicious!

Bananas and soy yogurt topped with Asian Almond granola

Better view. The powdery stuff on top is chai and cinnamon powder

Dark Chocolate Mocha muffin

served with banana slices

You won't believe there's bean flour and NO wheat flour in here

Broccoli pancakes that I made after breakfast. Unfortunately I have no exact recipe for this because I needed to use up leftovers from my freezer so I randomly combined defrosted leftover homemade broccoli pesto and almond "cheese", added Thai basil sauce, ketchup, vegenaise, and gluten free flour and pan fried them. 

Smelled so good! They taste super good too! Good in sandwiches, burgers, salads......A unique twist on pancakes/patties :). When my parents came back from a relative's place, they asked immediately if lunch was ready. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment