Friday, October 28, 2011

Raw Food Challenge Day 6 and Mastering new acro trick!!!

OMG! I finally got this trick! This is really cool! Soooo happy! Have been trying to learn it for a long time! :D

After all the hype xD, here's what I had on the second last day of my raw food challenge :)
Creamy Custard pudding!(thank you lucuma powder!) topped with dried currants and cinnamon (yes, you can have pudding for breakfast and still feel good about it!)

 Fruit salad with red dates and mint drizzled with red wine vinegar, apple ginger spice buckwheat crunchies(Sasha's)

Cheesy "mashed potato"(far side), purple cabbage and dried cranberry salad, cucumbers in dill, raw nori rolls

All of those fit into this compact little container with an ice pack on the bottom! I love the cool stuff that this brand makes :)

Even the spoon is cool x)

Warm Ginger "milk tea" before bed time for a good night's sleep, anyone? :)

I can't believe tomorrow is my last day of the raw food challenge! It has been SUCH A DELICIOUS and EXCITING week!

No comments:

Post a Comment