Sunday, September 18, 2011

25 Question Tag

To introduce myself, I'm gonna do a random tag that I found on Google :)



Question 1: Do you have any pets ? No, but I wish! My mom is germophobic..
Question 2: Name three things that are physically close to you: My laptop, backpack, and camera
Question 3: What's the weather like right now ? It's sunny and breezy! yay!
Questions 4: Do you drive ? If so, have you crashed? Nope. I'm a public transit-ter. That's why I have to do yoga--transit life is rough!
Question 5: What time did you wake up this morning ? 7.15am, although its a Sunday. Went for a run and did some yoga =D
Question 6: When was the last time you showered ? This morning after working out
Question 7: What was the last movie that you saw ? Earthlings! it was sooooo sad!!! Please help me save animals by clicking on the link at the right (Peta2) >>>
Question 8: What does you last text message say? come to the counter (my dad was looking for me at the mall xD)
Question 9: What is your ringtone ? I have no idea lol its some random ringtone originally in the phone
Question 10: Have you ever been to a different country? Yep. Mostly asian countries since I come from Asia.(but I was born in Canada)
Question 11: Do you like sushi? Yes! Preferably brown rice, buckwheat or quinoa based (I know...such a health freak)
Question 12: Where do you buy your groceries? Herbs and nutrition, Ambrosia Natural foods, Longos...I'm a bargain hunter so I go everywhere! :)
Question 13: Have you ever taken any medication to help you fall asleep faster? No! I don't like drugs.
Question 14: How many siblings do you have ? One. An older sister
Question 15: Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? Both. But the computer is too slow so I never use it.
Question 16: How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 2 more months til I'm 18!!! Sweet freedom!!!
Question 17: Do you wear contacts or glasses ? Both. Having 6 eyes is better than two ahaha...(that's why my family thinks I'm a creeper since I know what they're doing without actually looking LOL)
Question 18: Do you colour your hair ? No! I keep everything as natural as possible.
Question 19: Tell me something you are planing to do today: Hmm. Make some raw dessert I guess.
Question 20: When was the last time you cried? Few days ago when my parents were being unreasonable
Question 21: What is your perfect pizza topping? (vegan) pesto and Daiya cheese all the way!!!!
Question 22: Which do you prefer, hamburger or cheeseburger ? Veggie burger!
Question 23: Have you ever had an all-nighter ? Of course!(who doesn't?) but it was because I was baking not studying LOL
Question 24: What is your eye colour ? dark brownish, though my mom said I was born with green eyes because she drank too much barley grass ahhahaha
Question 25: Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke? I wish they never existed! They're killing lives and wasting resources!!

No comments:

Post a Comment